Tue, 07 Sept|
Basic Ministry Training
Come enlist and be equipped with foundational skills for youth ministry. On completion of all 4 sessions, participants will receive a certificate and emerge as confident soldiers of God’s mighty army! For more information, email Luke Zachary Ng at email@example.com
Time & Location
07 Sept 2021, 7:30 pm SGT – 28 Sept 2021, 9:30 pm SGT
About the Event
7, 14, 21 & 28 September 2021
7.30pm - 9.30pm
Online via Zoom
$100 (working adults) / $60 (students)
1. Biblical Worldview and Current Trends - Luke Zachary Ng
· Youth trends are ever-evolving and adults are feeling worn out just in keeping up. How do culture and trends affect the way Youth perceive truths in the bible? In this topic, one will understand the deeper roots of youth culture and trends and how to navigate it through the Biblical lens.
2. Constructive Conversations on Challenging Concerns - Jose Philip
· In a post-modern society, contrasting views are common. In this topic, find out how leaders can address challenging concerns while being true to the Bible without burning bridges. Discover a framework and guideline to navigate difficult questions from a biblical perspective.
3. Mentoring and Discipleship - Ps Richard Ong
· It is important for our youths to have someone that they can walk with and depend on yet many of our youths find themselves without one. This topic teaches the importance of a mentor-mentee relationship. Learn how we can create a culture of mentorship and discipleship in our church.
4. Christian Education for Youth Ministry - Ps Simon Say
· Finding the Youth Ministry too detached from the main congregation? Many youth leaders struggle to plan a holistic curriculum that is aligned with the church's mission and vision. This topic focuses on understanding the role of leaders and how we can build a framework to guide our planning to be aligned with our church.
Participants who complete all 4 sessions will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
Biblical Worldview and Current Trends
Constructive Conversations on Challenging Concerns